If you’re not up-to-date on the Hawaiian murder trial of accused State Department Diplomatic Security Agent Chris Deedy, here is the 411.
New video of the shooting is now online. Watch the whole thing, but things do get interesting around 4:30 in. Let’s have a look:
Here’s the link if you can’t see the embedded video above.
– I do not know who is speaking on the video. Maybe a cop and the judge?
– This video, in comparison to previous releases, shows the interaction preceding the shooting more clearly.
– “Diamond Head side” and “Ewa Side” are Hawaiian terms roughly denoting East and West.
– At around 4:30 as Deedy gets up he appears to either scratch his back or touch his weapon.
– At around 16:00 Deedy may leave the scene; some witnesses and one of the 911 calls support this.
– It appears several people several times try to back Deedy off, which he appears to resist.
– Look for the guy in the lower right corner of the screen to cover his ears; this may be the moment of the shots.
–Anybody know who Jessica West in the video is? She does not appear to be Deedy’s spouse based on other photos.
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty like they on TV so we wait now for the Hawaiian court to issue a verdict.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. The views expressed here are solely those of the author(s) in their private capacity. Follow me on Twitter!